Monday, August 25, 2008

One Blessing After Another

It's been a tiring, but exciting, week for me. My daughter turned 5 on the 23rd. She's been the biggest blessing in my life. It's the most exciting thing to watch her grow and mature. Her party was fabulous. We had a big turnout and she got lots of money and lots of nice things....including a new bike, which she was very excited about. I let her get her hair straightened and she looked like a little princess. Hair was all the way to the middle of her back...Lord Jesus.

Ain't she fly?

Started the first day of my senior year today. That is too exciting for me to put into words. Like I said before, it's been a LONG time coming. I couldn't be more happy. I am actually involved with the school for the first time. As I talked about earlier, I'm the historian of Sigma Tau Delta(the English Honor Society/Fraternity). The best news, though, is that I was just offered an ON-AIR position with my college radio station today. I'm just truly excited about life and all the things, good and bad, that will be coming my way.

THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I see I have some visitors from all over. Holla at me ya'll. Talk to me. I only hear from suga and my friends from home. I want to meet you.

5 comments:

what you think?