Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rantin' and Ravin' and OBAMA!

It's been a few days. I hate when I do this, because I forget all the crazy shit I wanted to write, lol.

Went to court the other day for a speeding ticket. The trooper that got me had also gotten about 3/4 of the other people there...what an asshole, lol. I even asked for a warning, thinkin' "shiiiit, my eyebrows are fresh, my lipgloss is poppin', I got this in the bag", ONLY to be played completely to the left. LMAO. I felt so dumb...I really was tryna be sexy! Anyway, so I'm at court...'cuz Honey don't believe in paying in advance when you could possibly have the ticket reduced or even thrown out. I don't know if I just have a friendly face

EVERY man in there, for whatever reason, wanted to talk to me that mornin'. Married, prolly married with no ring on, fat, short, tall, bald....all them niggas thought they was runnin' G.

***I started this blog a week ago....so, so triflin'***
On to the next...
OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! I am so excited about all the possibilities. Since I'm late as hell and all the other blogs I read have already covered this issue I'll leave it at that. LOL.

I've been reading Fledgling by Octavia Butler, and so far it is really good. Just a sidenote for all you who love to read.


Have any of ya'll seen this hot ass mess? Why she ain't tell her mama to take that shit off?!?! I mean she's not ugly, but some moms need to realize that being considered a MILF is not in their future. Let it go. And her man know he wrong too, damnit. Just 'cuz he might like it, he know most brotha's don't wanna see that "mom jean turned club outfit" ass shit. Goodness.

I wanna go on vacation so bad. I think I'm gonna start planning to take a cruise next summer. Nothing major. I didn't really travel too much this year. I went to Jersey a couple of times with friends, of course New York a couple of times with friends and alone

...where else could i get that red ass nose, Myrtle Beach with the girls

(can the church say AMEN?!?!), North Carolina with the fam
(now THAT'S a milf, LMAO!)
Orlando with the boo
and that's it so far....other than trips to DC which I take on the regular.

One more thing before I go...I hate that we gotta use html codes now instead of just draggin' our damn pic where we want it to go!

6 comments:

  1. Lookit it hot mama!
    And you're boo is foine. He got a brother, cousin, daddy, uncle, next door neighbor?
    lol

    Girl, Ciara know she shoulda gave her mama the side eye. I wish my mama WOULD leave the house looking like that. You wouldn't find me anywhere near her, and definitely not in any pictures so everybody could be like "suga, thats your mama?" lol

    I just got a ticket this weekend. Luckily, the officer saw that pretty smile and took it easy on me. He actually could have took my car but he went light on a sista and gave me a fix it ticket. I was very thankful for that.

    Girl, all them trips you been on and you acting like you havent been anywhere? lol

    You want to know where suga has been all year? IN HER HOUSE. lol
    I did go on a cruise to Mexico last December though. And I'm going to Salt Lake City in a few weeks. But thats about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    I just wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping by my blog and to also say "Happy Thanksgiving"!!

    Sorry about the speeding ticket situation...I don't blame you for showing up in person...you never know WHAT can happen!!

    (smiles)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. suga....it's been a long time. i'm goin' thru it. but uh yeah....fine ass light skin on the beach is definitely not my man lol. he was my vacation eye candy. and glad SOMEBODY'S smile worked it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm... time for a new post :)
    and yes, as far as your comment on my blog--"vibrate" was what i meant when i said "relieve myself" but i didn't want to make it too obvious... but that may be my next comment! shit, why be shy?! lol I'm a follower now so get on your posting game... i need material to inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really have been slacking...but school and exams are kickin' my ass right now....somethin' terrible

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ Ciara's mom.
    Definitely not a good look at all.

    ReplyDelete

what you think?