Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dayum!

I am wo' DOWN ya'll. School is....going. It's all good, but this semester I don't feel connected to a couple of my classes at ALL. The material is downright boring and I can't force myself to read some of the shit they put before me.


I started my show last week...or it might of been the week before last. It's going pretty well. I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the equipment. I'm also still trying to find myself behind the mic. The thing is the show is broadcast on campus television, so I always gotta make sure my shit is intact aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd I gotta make sure that I'm cute at all times....even when the music is playin', lol. A couple of people at the station have been very friendly and welcoming though, and that is much appreciated. Ya'll can listen if you're interested. http://www.woduradio.com/ DJ Honey B. is on air every Tuesday and Thursday from 1-2. The show is fairly short, but if you get the opportunity tune in and let me know what you think. Seriously.


In other news, I'm really disturbed by this new season of ANTM. Not because of Isis, but because of the other women who feel that they can belittle her or deserve to be there more than her due to the fact that she's...you know. I can not STAND discrimination...but I hate it even more when it's clear that in reality they are all hatin'. I mean, damn, Isis looks better than a couple of those girls. Clark was one of them. And I'm sorry, but clearly somebody done told her wrong. She looks like the damn transgender of the show and got nerve enough to talk about somebody else. On the first episode, I was SOOOO glad when that one girl with the glasses got sent home. She was talkin' cash shit about Isis. Sayin' she was the least of her worries, blah, blah, blah. Take ya hatin' ass home chile. She gots to feel stupid as hell....cuz it's people like me all over America laughin' our asses off.


In keeping with reality television, what the fuck is up with Kenley on Project Runway? Seriously. I love her style and she's a good designer, but can you please shut the fuck up sometimes. I hate when people, who are aspiring to be/do something, overtalk the people that are already there. It irks me to NOO end. I understand she has to defend her garment and so forth...but can Heidi at least get out her complete statement before you open your damn mouth? How about Michael Kors, who by the way is responsible for the creation of some bad ass shoes? Aren't you trying to get where he's at? Thought so. So, shut the hell up and take heed. Further, it's about time Joe's ass got sent home. I feel like he should have left a looooong time ago. Definitely before my girl Terri.

I love her curls, though, way better than her designs. Back to the point. So when Joe was being critiqued tonight, Kenley and her client bust out laughing. If I was Joe I probably would have emptied her gas tank....seriously. How unprofessional is that? Grow the hell up and be thankful that you're safe...because that shit you sent down the runway for the Zodiac Challenge should have been the end of your ass. I'm a stickler for professionalism I guess.

I see I had a visitor from Africa and one from somewhere in Asia (i think...hell I'm an English major for a reason). That's exciting as hell. Hey ya'll, lol.

'Til next time.

2 comments:

  1. suga was wondering how things were going.

    Girl, that disconnect from classes? Sounds like senior-itis to me. I can definitely relate. lol

    I really am ready for Kenley to get sent home. She is too damn confident. and that laughter is so irritating. I felt bad that Terri got sent home. I pray that Korto wins though...I love her and her nonchalant voice. She always sounds like "whatever. I'm here to win" and thats about it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl senioritis is THE WORD! omg, I have just been accurately diagnosed lol. hope all is well in cali. hopefully I can be active in we be readin...n shit sometime in the near future. walter mosley, who I adore, will be here next month and I was first in line for them free tix. I am amped lol...kinda like u seein' ero 'cept walter aint no strappin,young, (and from what I could see) well built man!

    ReplyDelete

what you think?