Monday, July 28, 2008

Did Ya'll Really Put This Shit on Wax?

Ok, so I'm really disturbed right now. I'm at work...got the iPod on shuffle and Don't Gotta Go Home by Monica comes on. Cool...I love Mo. NOT! Nothing but bullshit flowed out of those speakers for all of 3 minutes and 56 seconds. Apparently, both Monica and DMX (go figure) think it's fine to cheat on their significant others.

Figure 1:

DMX

Baby, its like, its like I love my wife

We going through things and I aint going home tonight

You got time for a nigga or is he still with you

Wanna meet at the same spot or should I come get you

I’ll be there in 10, be in the front

I been getting what I need so imma give you what you want

One on one cuz you know how to talk to dog

You walk the dog and understand that New York is hard

Monica(DMX)

You aint gotta go home tonight

You can stay right here with me (I aint goin nowhere when you wake up im gonna be right there)

Don’t you worry bout a thing (I aint worried about shit)

You’re here with me (Look its like I love my wife We going through things and I aint going home tonight alright)

Figure 2:


ME WHIPPIN' THAT BITCH'S ASS! And you know what ya'll? I don't give a damn!!!

People always ask, "Well, why would you be mad at the female? Shouldn't you check your man?" My answer? OF COURSE you should check your man...right after you whip some ass. My thing is this: if a female doesn't know about me then fine, but if she KNOWS DAMN WELL that he is my man then I have a big problem with that. I'm not gonna lie. I have messed around with a couple of guys with girlfriends. The first time I was unaware that he was involved...until the girl came and snatched my damn ponytail while I was walking down the street. It was a set up to get wet up from the beginning. Remember this day Somi? LMAO! LMAO! The girlfriend lived two doors down from the guy. Obviously, had I known she was with him I would've never been at his house...but anyway. The second time, I can admit, I was being a stupid bitch. It wasn't right, but damn if it wasn't worth it. I definitely don't regret it...just wouldn't do it again, at least not like that. The last time was an exception to the rule for so many reasons...not the least of which is that I Loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee(d) him (<--with a capital L). I won't go into detail so as not to hurt the innocent, but yeah. That last time was worth it too and I wouldn't take it back even if I could. However, that situation really reinforced that what goes around really does come back around. No joke. I wasn't put in that same situation but I tell you I went through some shit with this guy and I KNOW that's why.

Long story short: I finally learned my lesson. I would never, knowingly, be that other woman again. NEVER. I can't imagine why Monica thought it was a good idea to put her voice to this song. Some of the most ig'nant ass shit I ever heard. "You ain't gotta go home tonight." Triflin' bitch...what about his damn kids? You know...let me just stop. Otherwise, I will go on forever. DMX look what happened to your ass for not goin' home to your damn wife. You've been all in the newspapers, magazines, AND court houses to pay child support for a child you would have never had if you did what was right.

It's never cute to be that chick on the side. Nor is it ever cute for a man to tell you he "loves" his woman, when he's in the bed with you. These men betta eitha get right or get fuckin' left!

1 comment:

  1. That song is a song of the times. Awful! That's why there is all these diseases and what not! But if this didn't happen off wax Maury wouldn't have a show. Where would be without our trash tv? lol

    *havin a lil insomnia :(

    ReplyDelete

what you think?